Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Implement burberry clothing repair expected

I'm glad you peaceful surrender. The officers looked at me. Is not a peaceful surrender will depend on the attitude of the burberry purses follow-up: If burberry outlet let my men safely retreat without pursuit, I surrender. I said slowly, hoping to slow down the speech rate to gain more time on behalf of those retreating infantry again. I was Jason. Fletch, VMA Lieutenant Task Third Battalion. Are you Jason. Fletch? That officers like a ghost-like, staring eyes stare staring at me. Man, I know I am handsome, but please do not stare at me with the kind of vision; I am not interested in men. I speak outdated joke pretending to be easy, as to be able to play what role? I do not know. Although it is an interrogation room, but the interrogation room but not the interrogation room I have the impression that some pale and feeling of constriction.

The entire interrogation room only meet my impression is that side magic glass wall, I know the magic behind the glass wall sat a few people for a variety of instruments and equipment to analyze the trial the trial said, it is true or false. Although I was a captive of the NTU, NTU and did not give me to wear handcuffs and leg irons and the like, did not prevent prisoners escape with collar I wear, I surrender the officer with his superiors after the call just politely invited me and Jia Na catch the four-wheel vehicles with four-wheel car burberry bags to an airport, then stay with burberry outlet boarded a small passenger aircraft, flew to this so-called the NTU trial of institutions . NTU along the way not only did not try to limit my actions, even guarded armed personnel. Even to the interrogation room, although there are two armed guards stand at the door, but I'm pretty sure that the two guards just to ensure that unauthorized persons is not close to the interrogation room, rather than to prevent my escape; otherwise They should be standing in the room rather than outside, at least if I attempt to want to escape from the other side of the floor-to-ceiling windows, the two guards will know that I want to run away.

The ...... Mr. Fletch? Mr. Fletch? Shoulder suddenly pushed a few spot were sleeping burberry handbags has awakened. Mr. Fletch? You wake up yet? burberry outlet turned around and looked to the source of the sound and look, this push to wake up burberry outlet is wearing a white skirt suit, sporting long dark brown shawl, wearing a the NTU military work identification card in the chest female overload. Oh, sorry, here too comfortable, accidentally fell asleep. It does not matter, the apology is burberry outlet disturb your hard-earned sleep. That women are smiling, to pull burberry outlet opposite chair set to sit down. burberry outlet is Han Qi, the staff responsible for the talks. burberry outlet originally thought it would be a trial or torture. If Mr. Fletch trial or torture, Sorry burberry outlet NTU no similar 'services', at least not in the intelligence segment burberry outlet do not know those skills can only let you down the.By the way, you say your name is Han Qi? I could not help but ask. I think you look more like the Mediterranean a series of race, skin is very white and the nose contains very high, and your pupil is green; But you have a very oriental name? That Mr. Fletch How about you? Han Qi smiled and opened in front of the folder. You have a pure Saxon style name, but I think to see how you are standard, but the Asians, in addition to your color is brown, not common in the Oriental system only; fairly common era in the Half-Blood burberry outlet first and last name is only inherited the tradition of distant paternal ancestors only, and do not represent burberry outlet blood of the body in the end what kind of ingredients are more concentrated. Well, I agree. Moreover, burberry outlet are not derived from the same kind of biological Earth? Han Qi sighed softly. Although some minor differences in the characteristics of appearance, but the burberry outlet blood can communicate with each other, burberry outlet intermarry with each other and gave birth to offspring, the difference in the appearance and can not be undone burberry outlet is still the same kind of biological fact .

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment