Wednesday, December 19, 2012

summer mashup with ghd styler dark

"Yes, it does not follow the coming together, and do not want to go to my house for dinner, it still hungry!"ghd nz said, "they're in the car, got in the car!"On the bus, Gao said that afternoon has asked for leave, anyway you also didn't eat, except for GHD, said he used to take them to the old hotel, in the car, high city said once he saw about the situation, GHD is forced to say she was, of course, Zhao Canmou said those threats GHD words did not tell them, but said other be of no great importance in some content, everybody is relieved, should not be looking for their trouble.

"However, girl, they first think you do granddaughter, to the back will never let you do Sun Xi?"ghd suddenly asked, "Dear Wu Zhe, this is not possible, they know what GHD said, if his grandson, I really killed him?"Ghd said confidently, "I read grandpa's face, he just wanted me to accompany his play only, OK, I was the teacher taught me to play chess, really good thanks to him!"Ghd said with emotion.

"Yes, the teacher is always good for us!"cheap ghd said, "for a meal, I want to have a look at my university teacher!""Dear Wu Zhe, you are like a oh!People teacher now in class!"Ghd said, "to see also want to see school!"This meal is everyone's taste very good, while the high city itself describes the shop is also good, everybody is very much, GHD and ate a lot, "I said, girl, you are not afraid of fat?"Wu Zhe looked at the GHD munching lamb said,

No comments:

Post a Comment