Thursday, December 27, 2012

please be sure to enjoy our ugg fluff flip flops purple 5304

"Miss Li please stay."Heard someone call, ugg boots sale stopped to look, turning sideways.Under the moonlight, she dressed in white suffused with warm light breeze, blowing her hair, slightly up, a little white elegant.The whole people such as the picture more beautiful, standing in Taolin in ugg like peach blossom fairy, and she at this moment, but seems to be in the moon beauty, like a dream.

Bright dust convergence heart blessing, gently approached, softly: "thank you girl just help."ugg boots online mouth Yang: "I won't help you naturally."The dust cloud is her smile bright eyes, fixed at her: "girl, what need dust help?""What you should know.The whole month of China, if still can let me ugg can not put down, only for a person.I hope he can keep his comprehensive."

Bright dust face dark: "girl now there is only one brother no others?"ugg boots heard him this sentence without clues, smiled grimly: "in addition to this, the person does not have counted me!It was good for no reason!Does month country still needs the people I care about you!"The dust can retreat two step, face white, muttered: "ugg is right, I am sorry you are first, is my......"What.Ugg thinks his overtones in conversation, immediately asked: "you sorry for me?"The dust was asked back to her mind, bitter smile: "this to leave the country, no longer meet the girl, take care.As for the elder, he has been the home back to the river, the money and power, the king would not embarrass him.You don't have to worry about.""My brother are very powerful?"Ugg somewhat puzzled, since two people grow up together, never heard of, what big background.

No comments:

Post a Comment